Best time to eat
This lean meal is a perfect compliment to any fat loss or lean muscle building RE Fitness custom meal plan - tuna has high protein and essential omegas. For my clients, I recommend replacing a fish or chicken meal. This is a great pre workout meal or can fill a post meal slot.
- 2 (5 oz) cans Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1 avocado
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 Tbsp celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 heaping cups spinach
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 4 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
1. In a medium bowl, mix together tuna and avocado until combined.
Mix together all other ingredients, leaving out the spinach and carrots.
2. To assemble, top each tortilla with a ½ cup leafy greens, ¼ cup matchstick carrots and divide the tuna mixture evenly among the wraps. To finish, roll up the tortilla, slice and enjoy your easiest meal of the week!