- 1/2 lb. ground turkey (or ground beef, depending on your preference)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Begin by heating the olive oil over medium-high heat, adding the turkey and spices once the oil is hot.
- Sauté until the turkey is fully cooked and transfer into muffin cups when finished.
- Divide the vegetables evenly on top of the turkey in each muffin cup.
- Then, mix together the eggs and the milk and pour on top of muffin cups until they’re all 3/4 of the way full. (Stir up each cup with a fork to make sure the veggies are mixed up well enough with the egg mixture.)
- Place a pinch of salt and pepper over each cup and finally, top evenly with cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool before serving.
TIP: These can be enjoyed as a breakfast dish or as a high protein snack! Chill in the fridge for up to five days.
Do You Know The Difference Between Healthy & Smart Recipes?
Many "healthy" recipes include high calories, abundant fats, and low proteins. This can crash the meta and break any decent nutrition plan to virtually halt all results.
Smart recipes, like the one I've created above, can fit perfectly with most nutrition programs. As long as the timing and macros are accurate you can leverage delicious recipes like this to get even faster results while still adding a ton of variety.
This Core Fact Led Me To A Breakthrough.
I searched the internet for a cookbook that featured results over "looking good on paper" - I was only able to find flashy recipe books at high prices, designed to trick amateurs, essentially cash grabs... You buy it, maybe make one recipe, and toss it to the side.
In 2016 I hit the bricks to compile something much more unique and high end... Kickstart Cookbook™ was the answer. When launched, the book become an instant sensation amongst coaches and industry professionals. In 2019 I upgraded some features and readapted it to fit with nearly all great programs from amateurs to advanced. The newest version is hands down the best recipe book in the game.
If you're looking to crush cravings with some flare and variety without compromising results, this is a MUST-HAVE.
With over 200,000 downloads worldwide, the digital best-seller, Kickstart Cookbook™ boasts 60+ unique, macro-ready recipes that you can find nowhere else. Finally, know which recipe to eat and when to command incredibly fast lean muscle building and fat loss results! LIMITED SALES PRICE >>