Best time to eat
This lean meal is a a perfect compliment to any fat loss RE Fitness custom meal plan. For my clients, I recommend replacing this with any chicken meal. This will be a great one to show up at that 4th of July cookout with!!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- cilantro, lime, or any other for garnish when serving
- Cut the chicken into bite sized chunks and place in a large ziplock plastic bag.
- Pour the soy sauce, honey, water, and garlic into a bowl. Stir all ingredients together and divide in half.
- Pour the first half of the sauce into the bag with the chicken. Seal the mixture and place in refrigerator for 4-8 hours, so the chicken can marinate.
- Once the chicken is fully marinated, preheat the grill on medium high for 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile, drain off the marinade and place the chicken pieces on skewers. Place the chicken on the hot grill, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes. Brush with remaining sauce and flip. Repeat this process until you see that the chicken is fully cooked and has a nice golden brown color.
- Serve with cilantro, lime, and any dipping sauces you might like. We love this served over brown rice for a balanced low carb meal!