Best time to eat
This lean meal is a perfect compliment to any fat loss RE Fitness custom meal plan - salmon is one of the leanest high protein sources in the fat loss game. Make this for your gym crush and they will do more than just cuddle.
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 4 4-ounce portions boneless skinless salmon filet
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Completely cover salmon with salt.
- Heat a large, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Pour oil into skillet and when it is very hot, lay salmon in the skillet, and let cook thoroughly until the bottom is browned about 3 to 4 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking, mix marmalade and Sriracha in a small bowl.
- Carefully flip fish over and spoon the marmalade mixture over the fish. Then, place the skillet in the oven and let continue cooking until for about five more minutes.
- Serve hot with a side salad for delicious, low carb meal.
TIP: Don't eat a lot of fish. You'll smell funny.