Best time to eat
This snack will compliment your RE Fitness custom meal plan! As the title reads, it's only sort of healthy lol. Keep this one to under 3x per week!! Good for a late night snack on a high calorie output day.
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
2 Tablespoons natural peanut or almond butter
- Line a mini-muffin tin with 12 mini-cupcake liners. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir and heat for another thirty seconds.
- Once chocolate is melted, drop enough of it so that it covers the bottom of the liner, into each cupcake liner. Place tray into the freezer for about 5 minutes for the chocolate to set. Remove from freezer and spoon 1/2 teaspoon of peanut or almond butter in the center of each chocolate cup.
- Spoon remaining chocolate over each, using just enough to completely cover all of the peanut or almond butter. Place tray in the fridge for 1-2 minutes, take out, and sprinkle a dash of sea salt on the top to help the chocolate set.
- Place tray back into the fridge for about 30 minutes to set completely. Remove from fridge and enjoy after allowing chocolate cups to set for another 5-10 minutes. Store any leftovers in the fridge to maintain their chocolatey goodness!