Best time to eat
This lean meal is a perfect compliment to any fat loss RE Fitness custom meal plan - eggs have all essential amino acids necessary for fat loss. For my clients, I recommend replacing any meal 1 and enjoy it for a clean and delicious breakfast meal to kickstart your day. The dish will last all week!
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sweet potatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 eggs (or egg whites to make it even healthier)
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, toss together broccoli, sweet potatoes and red onion with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Move veggies to a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing veggies once after ten minutes.
3. Remove dish from oven and reduce oven temp to 375 degrees F.
4. Break eggs individually on top of the veggies and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Top with shredded cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes until eggs are set and cheese begins to melt.
6. Sprinkle pepper or Mrs. Dash on top and enjoy! TIP: To eat this on the go, divide evenly into glass containers and reheat for 45 seconds with fresh shredded cheese on top!