It's not exactly granny's secret soup recipe, but hey, at least it's healthy!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Begin by thoroughly rinsing the cauliflower and chopping it into bite-sized pieces.
- Bring about four cups of water to a boil and add in the cauliflower. Allow to boil again and cover for about five minutes or until cauliflower is soft and tender.
- Remove the florets from their cooking water using a slotted spoon.(You’ll want to keep the cooking water.)
- Place cooked cauliflower into a blender until about half full, then add in the cooking water. Top with salt, pepper, and butter and blend until smooth and creamy, pausing the blender and scraping the sides as needed.
- Repeat the blending process as many times as needed to get all the soup blended and add any other spices as desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy! Soup will keep up to three days in the refrigerator.
Do You Know The Difference Between Healthy & Smart Recipes?
Many "healthy" recipes include high calories, abundant fats, and low proteins. This can crash the meta and break any decent nutrition plan to virtually halt all results.
Smart recipes, like the one I've created above, can fit perfectly with most nutrition programs. As long as the timing and macros are accurate you can leverage delicious recipes like this to get even faster results while still adding a ton of variety.
This Core Fact Led Me To A Breakthrough.
I searched the internet for a cookbook that featured results over "looking good on paper" - I was only able to find flashy recipe books at high prices, designed to trick amateurs, essentially cash grabs... You buy it, maybe make one recipe, and toss it to the side.
In 2016 I hit the bricks to compile something much more unique and high end... Kickstart Cookbook™ was the answer. When launched, the book become an instant sensation amongst coaches and industry professionals. In 2019 I upgraded some features and readapted it to fit with nearly all great programs from amateurs to advanced. The newest version is hands down the best recipe book in the game.
If you're looking to crush cravings with some flare and variety without compromising results, this is a MUST-HAVE.
With over 200,000 downloads worldwide, the digital best-seller, Kickstart Cookbook™ boasts 60+ unique, macro-ready recipes that you can find nowhere else. Finally, know which recipe to eat and when to command incredibly fast lean muscle building and fat loss results! LIMITED SALES PRICE >>