Best time to eat
This lean meal is a perfect compliment to any fat loss RE Fitness custom meal plan - Pancakes are the one thing you can't screw up, especially if they're paleo. Be ready for a guilt-free flavor bomb!
- 3 cups rolled oats or oat flour
- 2 cup almond milk
- 2 medium, ripe bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place oats into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until a floury consistency is reached.
- Gradually add in the remaining ingredients until a batter is formed.
- Heat a prepared skillet on medium heat and pour batter into circles of desired size.
- Allow the pancake to cook until bubbles appear around the edges, then flip and cook until golden brow. Repeat with the remaining batter.
TIP: Top with fresh fruit or the nut butter of your choice for more flavor!