Best time to eat
An incredible snack that will fit well on your RE Fitness custom meal plan - These can be made as the perfect Sunday Afternoon snack.
- 1/2 cup smooth nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- Melted dairy free chocolate or chocolate chips (optional, for topping)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prepare a muffin pan. Set aside.
- Use a mixer or blender to combine the nut butter, cocoa powder and eggs until mixture is thick and fully combined.
- Pour mixture to brim of each muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes. They should still be very moist when you remove them.
- Top with melted dairy free chocolate while still hot and enjoy!
TIP: Serve with vanilla ice cream for a yummy cheat dessert!