Best time to eat
Here's one for the #keto crew! This is also a great pre-workout snack for when your sweet-tooth hits. Pair this one with your RE Fitness custom meal plan.
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all wet ingredients (including the honey) until well blended.
Add in all dry ingredients, except for the blueberries, and blend for a full minute.
3. Gently add in blueberries and divide batter between 12 well greased muffin cups. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
4. Allow muffins to cool and enjoy!