Best time to eat
This lean meal is a perfect compliment to any fat loss RE Fitness custom meal plan - Tuna will be a good break from your standard fish meals. Replace with any high-protein dinner.
- 2 ahi tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and brush onto tuna steaks. Marinate in a plastic ziplock bag for 10-20 minutes.
- Heat a medium skillet on medium high until hot.
- Sear tuna for 2.5 minutes on each side for medium rare, increasing searing time by 30 seconds based on how well done you prefer it to be.
- Slice each tuna steak in half and and serve over spinach with your favorite dressing or lemon zest and enjoy.
TIP: Cook on the grill for an even more authentic flavor! Also, be sure to invite me over. Have some Corona Premiers on hand please!