Who doesn’t love Mexican?! A big benefit to #KETO is having a meal like this not be a cheat. And the best of all, it's so easy to make!
This macro-friendly keto fits perfectly with Complete Keto™! Also amazing for all-around-low carb. NOT A CHEAT. Be sure get low-carb sauce and you're money 😎.
1 pound of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh
1/4 cup sliced Pickled Jalapenos
1 cup shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
1 4 ounce can of Green Chilis
1/2 cup chopped Onion
1.5 tablespoons Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Sour Cream
1 cup Red Enchilada Sauce
1 Fresh Tomato
1/4 cup Water
How To Make:
1. In a cooking pot melt the coconut oil (can sub with olive oil). Once hot, toss on the chicken and cook until seared.
2. Add the enchilada sauce with the directed water. (at this point you can alos add the onion and/or chilis).
3. Cook chicken for approx. 22 minutes or until tender. TIP: make a few cuts in the chicken and add some extra enchilada sauce for bolder flavor - this will also help the chicken cook more evenly.
4. Place chicken on a cutting board and dice then toss it back in the pot. Let the chicken cook for another 5 minutes to absorb the full flavor.
5. Serve with avocado, cheese, jalapeno, sour cream, tomato. Don;t forget to have fun with this one - feel free to customize a hair and test ingredients that are on your plan.
Serves 4 (or save for yourself and pack it as prep)!
Carbs 5 g