Best time to eat
This lean meal is a a perfect compliment to any fat loss RE Fitness custom meal plan - Toss these on a high calorie output day! This is one snack you DO NOT want to miss. Make these ASAP, total 5/5!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup steamed broccoli (or frozen broccoli that’s been defrosted)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare a six cup muffin pan.
- Chop broccoli and place it in a bowl with the eggs, sea salt, and pepper. Whisk together until eggs look creamy.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin cups and sprinkle cheese evenly on top of each cup.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Store in a glass container and enjoy up to a week on the go! Great as a quick and easy breakfast or as a power snack!