Best time to eat
This lean meal is a perfect compliment to any fat loss RE Fitness custom meal plan - this can be your go-to high carb source to replace any sweet potato meal.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, halved
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Lay sweet potatoes cut side up on a large baking sheet. Roast until tender, about 35 minutes.
- In a saucepan set to low, stir together chicken and BBQ sauce. Heat until warm, about 5-10 minutes total.
- Top each potato with two large spoonfuls of chicken. Drizzle extra BBQ sauce on top and garnish with chopped green onions, if desired. Enjoy!