Best time to eat
This lean snack is a great breakfast. They compliment your RE Fitness custom meal plan - Almonds are a key healthy fat. Be sure to make these for on-the-go!
- 3/4 cup raw or local honey
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- Add bits of dark chocolate for antioxidants
- Heat the almond butter and honey in a pot on low heat until melted. Stir throughly and remove from heat.
- Pour mixture over oats in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour & press oat batter into a baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before cutting into bars and serving.
TIP: Add whole almonds and/or cashews into the mix to give it a crunchier texture and even more flavor!