WHY PIC CHECK-INS MATTER
Ever step on the scale and feel incredibly disappointed? You've worked your butt off, literally. And yet the number doesn't move like you want. That's because the scale is an inferior method of gauging progress when it comes to fat loss and overall body change.
In this must-watch video I breakdown the guide that's guaranteed to make you rethink how you document your progress: PROGRESS PICTURE CHECK-INS.
THE 5 MAJOR CRITERIA
For the full explanations please be sure to watch the quick video above!
1. EVERY OTHER WEEK ONLY - Check in 2x per month only to determine the most accurate visible areas of change.
2. KEEP OPTICS THE SAME - Your pose, lighting, who takes your pic (if other than yourself) and locations should all be as similar as possible with each check-in.
3. KEEP YOUR INATKE THE SAME - When taking your pic check-ins make sure your food intake and time of day is similar.
4. SAVE YOUR PHOTOS - Always save your photos. It's important to keep a gallery dedicated to your pic check-ins.
5. ALWAYS CHECK-IN - Regardless of how you are feeling or what kind of condition you are in, take the pic! This is the moment where you will either be kept on track or forced back on track.