12 ham slices
1-2 tbsp. of diced jalapeno
1-2 tbsp. of Tabasco sauce
Sea salt & black pepper (for tasting)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cover a muffin tin with Pam or another non-stick cooking spray.
2. Lay one slice of ham in each muffin hole, then cook for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the tin from the oven. Crack one egg into each muffin hole, then drizzle with some Tabasco sauce.
4. Bake for another 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to 350 degrees F and allow to bake for 5 final minutes. Remove the tin from the oven when your ham is visibly crispy and the eggs are set.
5. Sprinkle each egg with salt and pepper for tasting, then garnish with some diced jalapenos. Set the mini bites on a plate to cool slightly before chowing down!
This meal goes perfect with the #12Week Gold Standard Nutrition Program!