Fall is here, so I’m rolling out a new feature: RECIPES! Every Friday I’ll be bringing you the latest mouth-watering creations (all personally road tested). For those of you headed into the weekend and looking forward to noshing on some sweets, I give you the sinfully amazing S’mores Protein Cheesecake. In advance . . . you’re welcome.
2 large eggs
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
10.6 ounces fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
12 ounces fat-free cream cheese
1/4 cup sweetener
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
2/3 cup mini marshmallows
1 tbsp. peanut butter
1 tsp. light brown sugar
4 pieces semi-sweet chocolate
2 full sheets of low-fat honey graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Break up the chocolate pieces into a large bowl and add all ingredients (but not the graham crackers).
- Mix everything together.
- Line a 6 x 2 round cake pan with some parchment paper, fill with the mix, and top with crushed graham crackers.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 200 F and bake for another 50-60 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake and let it cool.
- Once cooled, wrap and place it in the fridge overnight.
Welcome to cheat meal heaven, guys! Let me know what you think after giving this one a try.